Supplies & Ingredients:
1 mixing bowl
Blender (we used a Vitamix)
2- 3 1/2 inch ramekins
1 2/3 cup MALK Organics Vanilla Almond Milk
1 cup frozen cherries
3 TBSP Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In your mixing bowl combine 1/2 cup I Heart Keenwah Organic Hot Cereal with 2/3 cup of MALK Organics Vanilla Almond Milk, 2 TBSP Maple Syrup, 1/2 tsp sea salt, and 1 tsp vanilla extract and set aside to soak.
2) Place your frozen cherries, remaining 1 cup of MALK, maple syrup, and vanilla in the bender and blend until chopped well. (You can puree, but some chunks of cherry are nice too)
3) Pour your cereal mixture into your two ramekins until they are half full (you might have some extra). Then pour the cherry mixture evenly into each ramekin until 3/4 full. Using a fork or toothpick swirl the hot cereal and cherry mixture together.
4) Using a spoon shave off some Alpendough Snickerdoode Cookie Dough and place around the top of both ramekins until well covered (make sure you don't overfill the ramekins because the cereal and cookie dough will rise while baking).
5) Place carefully in the oven and bake for 18 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Top with coconut butter and serve warm. Enjoy!