These are so delicious! I made this recipe up a few years ago and decided I should share it so enjoy!
Things you will need:
Springform pan or whatever you prefer for your brownies
blender or food processor
3/4 or more of Double Chocolate Alpendough Cookie Dough
1 cup of cashews
1/4 cup raw agave
1/8 cup mint leaves (you can go up to 1/2 cup with these but I always use what I have on hand)
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1/8 tsp spirulina
1 Tbsp full fat coconut milk
20 drops liquid stevia
1 heaping tsp psyllium
1 tsp peppermint extract (you can use peppermint essential oil but don't use more than about 2 drops)
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup raw cacao or dutch processed cocoa powder
1/2 cup raw agave
1/8 cup water
1/2 tsp psyllium
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°
2. Grease your spring form pan and evenly press raw Alpendough cookie dough into the spring form pan. Bake for 15 minutes and then let cool.
3. While cooling place all of the mint filling ingredients into your blender or food process and blend until smooth and creamy. This can take 10 minutes or so. Take your time with this; you want to make sure it is well blended.
4. Spread over the cooled Cookie crust with a spatula. Place in the freezer while you make the topping. You will need the blender for the topping so rinse it when you are done.
5. Place all the chocolate topping ingredients in the blender. When well blended spread onto the top of the mint filling.
6. Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour to chill.
Cut up and enjoy!