Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
1 tub Alpendough Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1 Flax Egg (1 Tbsp flax seed + 3 Tbsp water)
3 Large Very Ripe Bananas (mashed well)
3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Zeb's Organics Coconut Oil melted
5 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1/4 cup Organic Cane Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
3/4 cup Silk Almond Coconut Blend
1 cup Gluten-Free Oats
1 1/4 cup Gluten-Free Oat Flour
1 1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
1/4 cup chopped Walnuts (optional)
1. Scoop Alpendough Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough into 20 nickel and quarter sized balls and place on a plate in the freezer. (a watermelon baller comes in handy for this). note- you wont use the whole container
2. Make your flax egg and set aside.
3. Put your mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl and mix in your cane sugar, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, Silk Almond Coconut Blend, vanilla, and flax egg and mix until well combined.
4. Combine your flours, oats, baking powder, salt, and walnuts (if using) in a separate bowl and mix with a whisk. Then fold your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
5. Grease a baking loaf pan and sprinkle a little oat flour into the bottom and sides to prevent sticking, then pour half of the banana bread mix into the pan. Press half of the frozen cookie dough into the mixture. Pour the remaining banana bread mixture into the pan and press the rest of the cookie dough into the mixture. You will want some to be covered completely with the bread mix and some on top. The cookie dough on top will get crispy.
6. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a fork comes out of the center clean. Let cool for at least 20 minutes so the cookie dough sets.